The ZCASH community approved a new schedule for the distribution of remuneration for mining

0
91
views

The ZCASH community voted for a new scheme for the distribution of remuneration for mining to ensure stable development of cryptocurrency.

In accordance with the new model, the miners will continue to receive its 80% awards for the closure of each new block, but the remaining 20% will now be distributed among project development funds: 8% will be used for grants to third-party developers, 7% will go Electric Coin Company, Companies, standing behind the brand of coin, and 5% will receive ZCash Foundation.

According to the community, the increase in grants will further contribute to the further strengthening of the decentralization of the network.

Changes in the distribution structure should enter into force in November 2020, but they still expect approval by the ZCASH and ECC Foundation.

The current model provides that from the highlighted 20% remuneration for mining, 15% are found by founders and investors, and the remaining 5% of Electric Coin.

While ZCASH approved changes in the distribution of funds, Community Bitcoin Cash

To develop the channel, your support is important to us, subscribe to the channel and put like.