• Net profit of Sberbank in November
• Return on equity was 23.7%, return on assets was 3.3%.
• A record amount of loans was issued to private clients in November – 564 billion rubles.
• During the period from January to November of the current year, the bank’s net interest income increased by 12.1% and amounted to 1,469.9 billion rubles.
• Expenses on provisions and revaluation of loans for 11 months amounted to 107.7 billion rubles.
• Core and core capital adequacy was 10.67% and 11.08% respectively.
As for the market, we can say that investors are already used to reading such news in the context of Sberbank, so quotes today practically do not react to the report.
Despite the fact that the Russian market has been losing weight in recent weeks, we continue to maintain a positive view on Sberbank.
Friends, subscribe to our channels in social networks convenient for you:
Get up-to-date information and ask questions.